- * Java implementation by Connor Clark (www.hotengames.com). Pretty much a 1:1
- * translation of a wonderful map generating algorthim by Amit Patel of Red Blob Games,
- * which can be found here (http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/)
- * Hopefully it's of use to someone out there who needed it in Java like I did!
- * FORTUNE'S ALGORTIHIM
- * This is a java implementation of an AS3 (Flash) implementation of an algorthim
- * originally created in C++. Pretty much a 1:1 translation from as3 to java, save
- * for some necessary workarounds. Original as3 implementation by Alan Shaw (of nodename)
- * can be found here (https://github.com/nodename/as3delaunay). Original algorthim
- * by Steven Fortune (see lisence for c++ implementation below)
- * The author of this software is Steven Fortune. Copyright (c) 1994 by AT&T
- * Bell Laboratories.
- * Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
- * purpose without fee is hereby granted, provided that this entire notice
- * is included in all copies of any software which is or includes a copy
- * or modification of this software and in all copies of the supporting
- * documentation for such software.
- * THIS SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
- * WARRANTY. IN PARTICULAR, NEITHER THE AUTHORS NOR AT&T MAKE ANY
- * REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY
- * OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.