Included special mentions of delaunay algorithm use.
2 years ago
2 changed files
Download Patch File
Download Diff File
@@ -0,0 +1,26 @@
* Java implementation by Connor Clark (www.hotengames.com). Pretty much a 1:1
* translation of a wonderful map generating algorthim by Amit Patel of Red Blob Games,
* which can be found here (http://www-cs-students.stanford.edu/~amitp/game-programming/polygon-map-generation/)
* Hopefully it's of use to someone out there who needed it in Java like I did!
* FORTUNE'S ALGORTIHIM
* This is a java implementation of an AS3 (Flash) implementation of an algorthim
* originally created in C++. Pretty much a 1:1 translation from as3 to java, save
* for some necessary workarounds. Original as3 implementation by Alan Shaw (of nodename)
* can be found here (https://github.com/nodename/as3delaunay). Original algorthim
* by Steven Fortune (see lisence for c++ implementation below)
* The author of this software is Steven Fortune. Copyright (c) 1994 by AT&T
* Bell Laboratories.
* Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software for any
* purpose without fee is hereby granted, provided that this entire notice
* is included in all copies of any software which is or includes a copy
* or modification of this software and in all copies of the supporting
* documentation for such software.
* THIS SOFTWARE IS BEING PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED
* WARRANTY. IN PARTICULAR, NEITHER THE AUTHORS NOR AT&T MAKE ANY
* REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE MERCHANTABILITY
* OF THIS SOFTWARE OR ITS FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
@@ -35,3 +35,9 @@ Our official Discord server is the best place for development insight and collab
<a href="https://discord.gg/YgTv7Vg"><img src="https://i.imgur.com/M1YSZen.png" height="60"></a>
### Special Mentions
The Aether II codebase makes use of the following: